At Freeport Dental, we will take the time to listen to your dental concerns and questions. We want to get to know you so that we are best able to tailor our treatment recommendations to your individual wants and needs. Services offered through our practice include:
- Patient education that focusses on encouraging healthy habits and the identification and avoidance of risky behaviors.
- Professional tooth cleaning to remove harmful plaque and tarter deposits and unsightly stain.
- In office and at-home fluoride treatment.
- Dental sealants for the prevention of biting surface cavities.
- Restoration of decayed, damaged, or unattractive teeth with tooth colored fillings or crowns.
- Replacement of missing teeth with implants or fixed bridges.
- Professional tooth whitening.
- Complete and partial dentures.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, you should go to the nearest hospital emergency room or contact your local EMS provider immediately. If you have broken, displaced, or knocked out a tooth, or have suffered a mouth injury, we are here to help! Please call 865-3934 anytime, and we will be happy to assist you.